Products You May Like
Triple-I Games seem to know a thing or two about making game, and that makes the release of Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa something extremely interesting indeed.
Triple-I are a new team, but they certainly aren’t wannabes in the industry. In fact, with ex-Bioware and Sucker Punch folk in the house, it’s obvious that they know how to make a game. And the game that they’ve come together to create right now is one that is available to purchase and download this very minute on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC through Steam – Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa.
Priced at a mere £12.49 from the Xbox Store – with full Xbox Series X|S optimisation in tow – Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa will draw players into its 3D third-person action RPG world before letting them carve out their destiny with multiple choices and actions.
It all sounds a bit intriguing, especially when you consider that Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa has been developed with five pillars in mind – choice in combat, a malleable world, interesting AI and bosses, the Experience Engine and ten different endings.
There’s depth to each and every one of those ideas too, ensuring that Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa players will be able to find huge amounts of replayability amongst the rather unique style and presentation. Full details of each sit as follows…
- Actions and Choices Matter: Your actions and choices are observed by the Experience Engine. Outcomes of your choices and actions are unique to that journey. Craft your own destiny in each playthrough.
- Interesting AI and Bosses: All NPCs react to your choices and actions. Bosses have nuances in their personalities for players to discover. There is no border between good and evil for them.
- A Malleable World: Play in a world that changes based on what you do. Your hometown can switch between 5 different states in each playthrough. Your actions determine the fate of your town.
- Replayability: Each playthrough lasts for about 6 hours. Branching endings can add up to more than 50 hours of gameplay. Acquire special abilities and collectibles that are unique to your journey.
- Ten Different Endings: Each ending is specific to your choices and actions. Four of these endings are entirely different from each other without any overlap.
Our full review will happily divulge even more detail into how Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa plays out on Xbox, so make sure you give it a little read prior to heading to the Xbox Store and picking up the oh-so desired download.
You’ll find the game playable on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Don’t miss this one.
Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa is a 3D third-person action RPG where players can fix mistakes from past playthroughs and relive them for vastly different gameplay and story experiences. Discover the power of morality in each journey where choices and actions have meaningful consequences.