Products You May Like
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has added two new costumes based on Ember Lab’s recent action-adventure title Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Both a Kena and a Rot costume are available for players to grab, but while the Fall Festival limited time event has just begun, both of the costumes have to be purchased with Crowns rather than earned as rewards.
Both the Kena and Rot costumes have an upper and lower part that have to be bought separately, and they’re only available for a limited time. Rot can be purchased from now until September 23, while Kena will be available between September 24 and 26. As explained by the tweet below, each part costs five crowns and you can see the costumes in action in a brief trailer.
Reject humanity, become Rot today!
5 x Upper
5 x Lower
Kena’s up next on the 24th September!
5 x Upper
5 x Lower pic.twitter.com/gYEPLt5EPx
— Fall Guys – Are ye having 5.FUN? (@FallGuysGame) September 21, 2021
The Fall Festival event is available now and runs until September 27. Once again there are special challenges for players to complete and doing so will earn points that can be converted into rewards, including banners, colors, patterns, emotes, and costumes. The challenges players will need to complete are:
- Own a tail for 15 seconds on any show – 100 points
- Be in the air for a total of 60 seconds in any show – 100 points
- Reach the final round in Squad Celebration six times – 100 points
- Qualify from team rounds in any show three times – 100 points
- Qualify from the first round of Squad Celebration three times – 100 points
- Win Squad Celebration three times – 100 points
Players can earn points to unlock the following fall-themed rewards:
- ‘Mooncakes’ Pattern – 100 points
- 300 Kudos – 200 points
- ‘Lion Dance’ Costume (lower) – 300 points
- ‘Lion Dance’ Costume (upper) – 400 points
- 600 Kudos – 500 points
- ‘Fall Festival Fanatic’ Nickname – 600 points
The Kena costumes follow on from the limited time Ratchet and Clank costumes that were available at the end of July. Other PlayStation-themed costumes that are due to make an appearance include Astro Bot from Astro’s Playroom and SackBoy from LittleBigPlanet. Season 5 has also included a Jungle Book collaboration and a cameo appearance from Spelunky Guy.
[Source: Fall Guys]