Products You May Like
Today marks the day that Embr releases onto Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S! Fight fires for fun and profit in this unpredictable and frantic multiplayer game. Team up with friends, take on daily challenges and climb to the top of the corporate firefighting ladder. More than one way to become a hero!
Team up with friends to become the most über firefighters money can buy. Rush into burning buildings filled with dangerous hazards, valuables, and top-of-the-line security systems. Fight fires, save lives, salvage goods, and make life-changing money. Buy high tech tools with advanced upgrades, and fresh outfits that unlock new ways to play.
Teamwork makes the dreamwork with added crossplay functionality, allowing you to play with friends and strangers across both PC and Xbox, working together to save lives and make money.
Our community has been integral throughout the early access period, and we’ve developed the game closely with those who have joined us on this journey. We asked our Discord community to provide us with their top 10 tips in order for Xbox users to become the best Embr Respondr possible!
- Tip #1: Focus on rescuing clients. You don’t have to fight all the fire, but you can’t get paid by a dead client!
- Tip #2: Client priority: Those in danger, furthest away, those on the toilet (it happens)’, and then everyone else!
- Tip #3: Clients do not receive any damage if thrown inside the rescue zone, so be precise when you launch someone from three stories up!
- Tip #4: You can quickly calm down any agitated client by showering them with your hose, this should give you ample time to get them to safety!
- Tip #5: In addition to dropping your clients gently, you can use the throw button to return them to the rescue zone more quickly (and efficiently)!
- Tip #6: Stop by the shop often! Remember what’s giving you trouble, because you can almost always buy a tool, upgrade, or piece of gear to help you solve it.
- Tip #7: Jumping is exhausting! If you jump too many times in a row, you won’t get as much height. Give yourself a second to rest, and you’ll be leaping again in no time!
- Tip #8: It’s important to remember that Metal objects like barrels can be used to spread electricity too, so look out for these in missions!
- Tip #9: Water spreads electricity. Find a way to dry the water either through equipment or tools, or turn off the power in the building to get rid of it!
- Tip #10: Water makes grease fires worse! Smother the fire with a non-flammable object or use a fire extinguisher instead!
With these tips up your sleeve you’ll be ready to take on giant skyscrapers, stately mansions and more as you climb the career ladder to success! We look forward to playing with you in Embr, launching today!
There’s plenty of fire to go around! Play by yourself or join a response crew of up to 4 players online, with dynamic difficulty that adapts to the size of your team.
Play through 25 unique levels across 3 districts filled with traps, hazards, and escalating danger.
There’s more than one way to be a hero. Break down doors, smash windows, fix electrical circuits, clear gas leaks, evade security systems, and do whatever you can to get the job done and get paid.
Earn five star ratings to attract the attention of wealthy customers. And if you’re short on cash, try snatching a few valuables while the clients aren’t looking.
Create the ultimate private firefighting experience with a range of tools, upgrades, vehicles, and outfits. Leap off tall buildings with the greatest of ease with the fall-damage reducing Dummy Helmet, defy gravity with the patented Double Jump Baseball Cap, slip on a pair of insulated gloves to survive a brush with those pesky electrical hazards, or try any one of the 17 equipment options available.
Embr will keep you coming back for more with new mission types, daily and weekly challenges, and plenty of achievements to hunt.