Products You May Like
Quite obviously playing on the back of the success of Fall Guys, A Gummy’s Life ensures the sugar hits keep on coming, with launch on Xbox and PlayStation.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5 – with full next-gen optimisation in the house including 4K visuals at 120fps – A Gummy’s Life has been created by the indie team at EP Games, adding in another bit of multiplayer madness to the already overflowing genre.
It’s priced at £16.24 and in A Gummy’s Life the gummies have been found to come to life (you know, just like the title hints at), going crazy in the process. It’s these little guys that you take control of, helping move them through a variety of environments and areas like the football stadium, a park, a fairground and more, all in hope of being the one gummy who makes it to the end the quickest, getting a huge sugar rush as their reward.
With crossplay present, and the game already available on PC and Switch, whether you are looking to partake in a bit of Hot Potato, King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch or just the Free-For-All mode, A Gummy’s Life should have you covered. When you include the fact that this caters for up to 8 players online or can be played locally with friends, and well, you’ve got the recipe required for those looking for both sweet revenge and the glory of the win.
The key features you need to concern yourself with are pretty hefty too, with all of the following helping this physics based battle royale play out…
- Battle royale with up to 8 contestants: play with up to 8 players online or have local multiplayer brawls on your couch.
- Easy to play, hard to master: button bash your way to victory or plan a strategic strike to take your opponents out.
- Multiple game modes: Hot Potato, King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and the endlessly fun Free-for-all mode.
- Tons of levels with various game styles and mechanics: you’ll find something new in each level with each one requiring a different way to be played. Have fun discovering all their secrets!
- You can never have too many gummies (don’t say that to your dentist): the difference in Gummies is more than superficial. Choose the gummy with the stats that best match your play style.
- Plus! There are lots of gummies yet to be unlocked.
- Crazy physics-based battles: land some skittle smashing hits and teeth cracking throws. Every fight is unique and will leave a lasting taste in your mouth.
- Content updates galore: there will be regular updates to constantly improve the game. Join our social channels with your suggestions – all are welcome!
- Tasty taunts: the only thing that tastes as good as victory is rubbing it in your opponent’s face. Be careful though, it may whip them up into a frenzy.
- Universal fun: everyone loves gummies and anyone can play A Gummy’s Life.
Fancy getting involved in A Gummy’s Life? The Xbox Store and PlayStation Store will now be able to sort you out with the download you need, whether that be on Xbox One or PS4, or on the next-gen consoles of PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Stay tuned for a full review of A Gummy’s Life on Xbox from us soon too.
Warning! The gummies have come to life… and they have gone fruit loopy! The gummies have invaded the city, they’re everywhere: in the football stadium, the park, the fortress, the fairground, even in the beehive?! It’s impossible to keep your eyes off the relentless free-for-all gummy action with their floppy fist fights and sweet yet savage sucker punches. They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but since gummies don’t have pens, they use their surroundings to terrible effect. And you thought they were so sweet! PICK AND MIX So many gummies to choose from! Choose your preferred flavour and jump into the hilarious wacky battles with friends and family. There can only be one champion so show everyone who rules over the sugar! Its winner takes all and that includes the newly unlocked gummies to play with.