Products You May Like
Ember Lab has released Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.08, which adds the option to reduce motion blur intensity and makes optimization improvements for the final boss fight, among other things.
Complete patch notes are as follows:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
Ember Lab has been rolling out frequent updates to address pressing issues. Previous patches have resolved progression blockers, lost karma, and accidental overwriting of save files.
In other Kena news, Ember Lab has said that it’s aware of demand for more content and has plans to support the game for a while.
“We definitely want to support the game,” co-founder Mike Grier recently told IGN. “We know that people love Photo Mode and the combat, so we’re thinking about things we do to, sort of, expand some new combat scenarios or maybe some additional content in the future featured around combat. We want to make some updates to Photo Mode. People have been asking for certain features that would be easy to do.”
For more on Kena: Bridge of Spirits, check out our previous coverage.
[Source: Ember Lab]