Products You May Like
No Man’s Sky‘s free Halloween update is now live, and it tasks players with ridding the planet of Wasan from giant sandworms. Expedition Four: Emergence will also tell a “dark” narrative and have travelers uncover the history of a cult.
Patch notes are as follows:
Expedition Four: Emergence
Discover the secrets of the dread wormcult and earn terrifying rewards: new titles, decals, a colossal buildable skull, horrific new fireworks and jetpack trails, a parasitic headworm, and a sandworm companion of your very own…
- Significantly improved sandworm geometry and textures.
- Significantly improved sandworm particle effects.
- Improved a number of particle effects, including: combat frigate weapon flashes flashes, freighter explosions, distant laser impacts, creature digging effects, Sentinel Walker landing effects, meteors, and meteor impacts.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when retrieving friend details.
- Introduced a significant memory optimisation.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes on Xbox Series X.
- Fixed a memory related crash on Xbox Series S.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some settlement buildings to lose their construction terminals.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent advancement when constructing small settlement buildings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Multi-Tool to lose upgrades when switching Multi-Tools, if the selected next tool was already active.
- Fixed an issue that caused movement and combat behaviour problems with the patrol drones aboard derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Expedition saves to download incorrect data and become corrupt if reloading from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where some saves would be incorrectly listed as ‘Incompatible’ if they became corrupted. Corrupted saves such as these are now recovered to the alternative manual/auto slot.
- Fixed an issue that could cause savegame loss on PC if the game crashed during a save.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on the frontend if savedata had been corrupted.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with sloping roof parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues that could occur in complex scenes.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues related to roof cap and gable parts.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the shadows on timber roofs.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with vertical glass tunnels.
- Improved snapping for utility parts, including refiners and solar panels.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ramps to remove their attached doorways when deleted.
- Fixed a collision issue with the shelf panel base parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with freighter corridor and room base parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with decorative saloon parts.
- The hexagonal table is now correctly grouped with other tables in the build menu.
- Improved text descriptions for a number of base parts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause particular species of exotic butterfly to fly into the ground.
- Fixed a number of control bindings issues for Vive controllers.
- Fixed a number of control binding issues when using a DS4 pad to drive Exocraft on Steam.
- Fixed an issue where pinned repair instructions could ask for half the necessary requirements to craft products that would be used in the repair.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent reward titles that have already been claimed from showing as owned.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the mission to guide players to a settlement from working correctly if they declined several settlements.
[Source: Hello Games]