Products You May Like
Think you’ve got what it takes to survive in the world of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT? You’ll get to prove it now that the game has hit Xbox and Game Pass.
In NARAKA: BLADEPOINT you’ll be left to adapt, or die, as 24 Entertainment and NetEase Games’ martial arts inspired Battle Royale styled mythical combat game finally makes its way to Xbox Series X|S, fully optimised for Microsoft’s greatest ever consoles.
It arrives with Game Pass play in tow and that should mean the battlefield is well populated, with Xbox players flocking to the reimagined fight, working the agile swordplay that is promised and being given the opportunity to wield untold powers. It’s the Standard Edition of the game which has been hit with the Game Pass brush, helping subscribers save on the usual £17.99.
Should you wish to go deeper into NARAKA: BLADEPOINT though, there are other options. Outside of Game Pass, the Deluxe Edition comes in at £30.99, as multiple content drops add to the base game. Expect to find the Hero: Yoto Hime in place, along with an Exclusive Spear Skin of White Viper, the Immortal Treasue x 10 (at least once you’ve dropped a couple of hours of play into the game).
There’s more though and the £45.99 Ultimate Edition does as the name suggests, providing access to pretty much everything you could ever want in terms of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT. You’ll find access to all the bits included in the Deluxe Edition, plus a Digital Soundtrack and Art Booklet will both also come your way.
No matter what your poison, grabbing any copy of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will see you sorted with the following key game features…
- BATTLE REIMAGINED – A first of its kind melee focused, movement based, mythical multiplayer action combat experience.
- AGILE SWORDPLAY – Poetically violent melee combat where Katanas and Greatswords, Bows and Muskets, hero skills and ultimates clash in brutal player battles.
- TRAVEL BEYOND LIMITS – Move lightning fast using your grappling hook whether traversing the highest mountain or launching onto an unsuspecting opponent.
- UNTOLD POWER – Customize and master a growing roster of legendary heroes, each imbues with their own skills, ultimates, and deadly playstyles.
- KINGDOM IN RUINS – Explore the mysterious and breathtaking battlefield of war-torn Morus with a striking aesthetic inspired by Far Eastern legends and history.
- ADAPT OR DIE – Elevate your playstyle in a constantly evolving multiplayer battlefield featuring 1v1 Duels, Arena Brawls, all the way up to 60-player battles with unique Sky.
We think dipping into NARAKA: BLADEPOINT via Game Pass is a bit of a no-brainer, but let us know your thoughts once you’ve spent a bit of time in-game. The Xbox Store will sort you out, with the bold links above whisking you off to the edition of your choosing. Just be aware that it’s playable on PC or Xbox Series X|S only. There is no Xbox One love here.
NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is a 60-player PVP mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee & ranged weapons, legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities.