Products You May Like
2D fighter Melty Blood: Type Lumina (based on Type-Moon’s visual romance novel Tsukihime) will receive new DLC characters.
There’ll be a total of four new fighters joining the battle. Two of these will be released in summer, and the other two will be unleashed this winter. These fighters have not been revealed yet. In addition to this, a series of free updates will be rolled out.
Here’s a look at what’s to come (thanks, Gematsu):
- Major updates to all characters and systems.
- Combo damage is now displayed during a fight.
- Increased custom color slots in customize mode.
- Added “Save State and Resume State” to Training Mode Restart.
- Added a new feature to the Replay Mode to make replay viewing more convenient.
- Modified to be able to pass when the number of players in a room is small in a player match.
- Modified player match invitation function for ranked matches.
- Training standby for ranked matches has been modified to make it easier to match.
- Functional modification and improvement of network mode.
- Other major renovations and feature additions planned!
Other Game Updates
- Two new Official Tournament Commemorative Plates can be purchased from the menu screen for 4,000 CP.
- Approximately 400 Free Words added.
- Added simple messages to player matches.
There’ll also be a special tournament hosted by “Eliphant” in the US – with participation prizes, cash prizes and more. And here’s a bit more about Melty Blood (via Nintendo’s official website) along with a look:
“Melty Blood is reborn. This is the latest addition to the series of 2D fighting games based on TYPE-MOON’s visual romance novel, Tsukihime. The curtain rises once more on dramatic battles played out with familiar characters from Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-.”
Have you tried out this game on the Switch? Interested in more fighter DLC? Comment below.